MIXED SEEDS AND APRICOT FLAPJACK:
- 230g of butter
- 135g of caster sugar
- 165g of golden syrup
- 600g of oats
- 60g of pumpkin seeds
- 60g of sunflower seeds
- 35g of poppy seeds
- 65g of dried apricots
- 165g of peaches
How to make them:
- place the butter, syrup and caster sugar in your saucepan over a medium heat, until the mixture has fully melted, then remove from the heat and put to one side.
- place the oats, apricots, pumpkin seeds, sunflowers seeds and poppy seeds into a large bowl.
- pour over the melted butter mixture and stir gently to combine.
- place the peaches in a food processor and blend them until smooth. Add them to the oats in the bowl and stir again until everything is incorporated.
- pour the mixture into our grease proof paper lined tin, ideally a brownie tin, if not grease your tin with butter.
- place into your oven at 160C (gas mark 3) for around 15 to 20 minutes or until they are lightly coloured. Remove from the oven, and leave to cool and portion.